Android tablet with MobileSheets app installed
- Tap on the song title link in an email or on a website
- The song will start to download
- When the download has completed, open the “Downloads” folder and tap on the downloaded song
- You should see a menu popup
- Select “Open with Import into MobileSheetsPro”
- If you do not want a downloaded PDF always to open in MobileSheetsPro go to instruction 8
- If you do want a downloaded PDF always to open in MobileSheetsPro go to instruction 9
- Tap “JUST ONCE” and MobileSheetsPro will load. Tap “OK” to accept
- Tap “ALWAYS” and MobileSheetsPro will load. Tap “OK” to accept (if you choose this option tapping on a downloaded PDF will, in future, automatically open MobileSheetsPro)
Apple iPad with OnSong app installed
- Tap on the song title link in an email or on a website.
The song will download and open.
- Tap anywhere on the displayed page.
At the top left-hand corner of the page you will briefly see “More…” displayed.
- Tap “More…”.
You now have the choice of importing the song into a number of apps.
- Tap the “Import with OnSong” icon.
OnSong opens and shows the message “Import File?”
- Tap “Yes”.
The song is displayed and has been imported into OnSong.